The system which incorporates a quality Swann-Morton blade is designed to operate with most
standard surgical handles already in the circulation and comprises two injection moulded plastic parts which encapsulates the blade and protects assisting staff from sustaining a potential sharps injury whilst attaching or removing the blade from a handle. Whilst not in use the blade is also securely covered preventing accidental contact with the cutting edge.
• Allows for effortless, completely safe attachment of standard surgical blades
• Sheath fully exposes blade when in use with intuitive lock which prevents any forward
movement of the sheath during procedures
• Features a protective sliding sheath which covers the blade completely ensuring accident
• Easy to detach BMS which contains the blade for safe disposal
• Sterile and ready for use
Combined with the Retractable Safety Scalpel range featuring all common sizes of blades, the sterile blade removers which remove and encapsulate the contaminated sharps at the point of procedure and the multi-use Qlicksmart BladeFLASK which can be conveniently located on each surgery wall, Swann-Morton offer a range of Safety solutions for all Veterinary practitioners.
For additional information or training on Swann-Morton’s Safety products such as Kleen, Retractable scalpels or the single us blade remover visit our website at www.swann-morton.com or contact our Customer Support Manager Adrian Glossop on 0114-2344321.